Contact

Main Website: Citizens Defense Coalition Email us at: CDCjournal@yahoo.com

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Southwest Airlines boots Mr Creosote off flight due to 'safety concerns'
Via CBS13


A cult-favorite movie director has claimed that he was thrown off a Southwest Airlines flight out of Oakland due to a dispute over his weight.

Kevin Smith, the creator of movies like Clerks, Dogma, and the upcoming Cop Out, posted a series of angry, sarcastic messages on his Twitter feed (@ThatKevinSmith) blasting Southwest Airlines for allegedly throwing him off a flight at Oakland International Airport after he had already been seated and buckled in.

According to Smith, a flight attendant told him the flight captain had deemed him a safety risk and requested that he leave the flight.

My personal opinion is, that as long as Kevin Smith and others like him are willing to pay for the part of my seat that they steal from me when I'm seated next to them, I have no problem sitting next to them. I'm just tired of being limited to only half of my $250 seat.

On that note, I leave you with this ...



CLICK HERE for the entire article

No comments:

Post a Comment